Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 14 Priesthood Blessings

On May 15th over 170 years ago the Priesthood was restored again to the earth by the hand of John the Baptist to the Prophet Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery. Just like the apostles of old the authority to act in the name of God was given throught he laying on of hands. Since that time many have been blessed through the Priesthood power.
I did not grow up in a home where the Priesthood power was part of our everyday life until much later in life. At times it's easy to forget the blessings that come from the Priesthood in our homes. We are often guilty of taking it for granted.

Task of the Day: Give or partake in an ordinance of the Priesthood. Give thanks for the blessings of the Priesthood in your life.

2 comments:

  1. I understand now. I happen to be a frequent flyer though...so I am sorry I rejected your offer today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok....you'll get your chance again.

    ReplyDelete